The Aga Khan Education Service, Pakistan (AKES, P),an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), provides education to more than 50,000 students across Pakistan. The organisation views the improvement of teacher competence, and the promotion of innovative learning environments through community partnerships, as activities of the highest priority.
AKES, P is going through a process of strategic change to achieve better quality of education at its Schools. For this purpose, the organisation is recruiting young and dynamic TEACHERS, who will work under the supervision of Education Office, South.
Teachers required for Aga Khan School, Garden, Aga Khan School, Kharadhar and Sultan Mohamed Shah Aga Khan School, Karimabad, Karachi for:
1. Early Childhood Development (ECD)
2. Primary Education
3. Secondary Education (English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Social Studies, Islamiat, Urdu and Physical Education)
4. Minimum qualification is Bachelor’s degree from a HEC recognised institution
5. Age limit will be between 18 to 35 years
6. Proficiency in English Language
Preference will be given to candidates with teaching experience and with professional qualification in Education (Diploma / Certificate in ECD, B.Ed, M.Ed, etc).
All AKES, P teachers are entitled to the following benefits:
7. Free education for up to two children in any of the AKES, P managed schools
8. Medical insurance (hospitalisation) for self and spouse
10. Provident Fund
11. Continuous Professional Development opportunities.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates would have to appear for a written test and bring along with them an updated resume, a copy of CNIC and a recent passport size photograph on:
Date: December 10, 2011 Time: 10:00 am sharp
Venue: Sultan Mohamed Shah Aga Khan School, Karachi Senior Secondary Section 1-5/B-VII, Karimabad, Federal ‘B’ Area Karachi 75950, Pakistan. Tel: (021) 36822955-8, 36826763