E-Mail Address: [email protected]
ALL BS-17 AND ABOVE POSTS HAVE TO BE APPLIED ONLINE
- PRESCRIBED APPLICATION FORMS AND GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS CAN BE OBTAINED:-(a) From FPSC Head Office, Aga Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad (Ph:051-9212334); FPSC Offices at Lahore (Ph:042-99260201), Karachi (Ph:021-99250926), Peshawar (Ph:091-9217337), Quetta Cantt. (Ph:081-9202955), Multan (Ph. 061-9239727), Sukkur (Ph: 071-5630510), D.I. Khan Cantt. (Ph: 0966-9280284) and Gilgit (Ph: 05811-50687 & 0346-9225098); FPSC Information Centres located in the Universities at Bahawalpur, Khairpur, Jamshoro & University of Agriculture Faisalabad; Government Colleges at Chitral, D.G.Khan and AJK Public Service Commission, Muzaffarabad. OR(b) Download from FPSC website.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
- For BS-16 posts, candidates will submit applications on prescribed FPSC Application Forms. Applications may also be submitted through e-mail or fax but MUST be followed by submission of completed applications so as to reach FPSC Headquarters not later than ten days of the closing date, failing which any faxed/ e-mailed applications will be rejected. Any changes in application form will also render a candidate to rejection.
- For posts of BS-17 and above, APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE SUBMITTED ON-LINE. However, in exceptional cases where any serious difficulty is experienced in processing the application on-line, candidates may apply on FPSC Application Forms giving specific reasons why they were unable to apply on-line. Such applications will be accepted subject to the genuineness of the reasons rendered. Applications for such posts submitted through this method without rendering any reason will be liable to rejection.
- Submission of Applications On-Line: For on-line submission of applications, the comprehensive procedure is available on FPSC website (at link: APPLYING ON-LINE). On-line submission also has the added advantage of confirming that a candidate’s application has been received and registered through a computer generated self printed form which has to be signed by the candidate and dispatched so as to reach FPSC Headquarters within ten days after closing date. In case of any difficulty in online accessibility, candidates may contact FPSC Helpline on Phone No. 051-9219851 or by e-mail on [email protected] and [email protected]
- In case of closed holiday falling on the closing date, the next working day would be considered as the tenth day.
- Summary rejection due to non-submission of mandatory documents All applications (including those submitted on-line) should be accompanied/followed by Original Treasury Receipt (Deposit of Fee), Departmental Permission Certificate in case of in service candidates, three attested photographs and attested copies of domicile certificate, Computerized National identity Card, Matriculation/ Intermediate Certificates, Bachelor/ Master/ M.Phil/ Ph.D. Degrees with result card etc., Experience Certificates as per specimen attached with application form, Copy/Detail of publications as prescribed in the Advertisement. In case of non-submission of any of the aforementioned documents, the application shall be rejected summarily and no appeal or review petition shall be entertained in this regard.
- Government servants who apply through proper channel should also submit an advance copy of application on prescribed form to the Commission on or before the Closing Date to avoid rejection due to delay that may occur in processing by government channels and receipt of application in FPSC.
- APPLICATION FEE: The application fee may be deposited in the nearest government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a state treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of government under head C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC, as mentioned below:-
For posts in BS-16 & 17 Rs. 300/-, for posts in BS-18 Rs. 750/-, for posts in BS-19, Rs. 1200/- and for posts in BS-20 and above Rs. 1500/-.
- AGE:ASIDE FROM FIVE YEARS GENERAL RELAXATION, UPPER AGE LIMIT IS FURTHER RELAXABLE IN THE FOLLOWING CASES: –
- By three years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan.
- By fifteen years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less for Released or Retired Officers/ personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
- By ten years, up to the age of 55 years for in-service Government servants who have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- By five years for widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who died during service.
NOTE: – In such cases, applications must be accompanied by adequate proof of age relaxation being claimed.
- EXPERIENCE: MEANS THE POST-QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE SUBJECT TO ADVERTISED CONDITIONS.
- JOB DESCRIPTION OF THE POST CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM FPSC WEBSITE.
- CANDIDATES CONTACT NUMBERS CANDIDATES ARE ALSO ADVISED TO PROVIDE THEIR MOBILE (CELL) PHONE NUMBERS AND E-MAIL ADDRESSES FOR SPEEDY COMMUNICATION/ CORRESPONDENCE.
- PRE-SELECTION CRITERIA
- In case of posts in BS-16 to 19 where number of applications is less than ten(10) per case, the Commission reserves the right to dispense with the written test and call the candidates for interview directly after determination of their eligibility in terms of advertised conditions.
- Candidature of the applicants for BS-16 to 19 where number of applicants is ten(10) or more, will be scrutinized after the written test and the candidates will be called for interview as per ratio of 1:5 for merit and 1:3 for regional quota for the posts in BS-16 to 18 and ratio of 1:5 for merit/regional quota for the post in BS-19.
- All candidates for BS-20 and above irrespective of number of applicants will be called for interview after determination of their eligibility in terms of advertised conditions. Selection for all posts in BS-20 and above will be made on the basis of interview only.
- INFORMATION FOR TEST/ INTERVIEW: WHILE ADMISSION CERTIFICATE ETC. SHALL BE ISSUED BY POST, AND/ THROUGH E-MAIL THE CANDIDATES SHALL ALSO BE INFORMED ABOUT THE SCHEDULE OF TEST, CENTRE, INTERVIEW ETC., ON FPSC WEBSITE WHICH THE CANDIDATES SHOULD VISIT FREQUENTLY.
- PRESERVATION OF RECEIPTS: IN THEIR OWN INTEREST, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO PRESERVE ALL PROOFS OF DESPATCH OF APPLICATION FOR REFERENCE IF/WHEN NECESSARY.
- FOR DETAILED TERMS AND CONDITIONS, RELAXATIONS IN EXPERIENCE, AGE LIMIT, PROVINCIAL/ REGIONAL QUOTAS POLICY & 10% WOMEN QUOTA AND 5% MINORITIES (NON MUSLIM) QUOTA, ETC., CANDIDATES MUST READ THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM OR LOG ON TO FPSC WEBSITE CAREFULLY.
- APPLICATIONS ON THE PRESCRIBED FORM MUST REACH THE SECRETARY, FPSC, HEAD OFFICE, ISLAMABAD OR FPSC OFFICES AT LAHORE, KARACHI, PESHAWAR, QUETTA, MULTAN, SUKKUR, D.I. KHAN AND GILGIT BY HAND OR BY FAX OR ON-LINE, OR THROUGH E-MAIL BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE. ANY APPLICATION ALONGWITH REQUIRED DOCUMENTS SENT BY COURIER/MAIL ON OR BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE, WILL BE ACCEPTED IF RECEIVED IN THE COMMISSION WITHIN THREE DAYS OF THE CLOSING DATE.
- NO EXTRA TIME WILL BE ALLOWED FOR POSTAL TRANSIT DELAYS ETC.
(Mr. BILAL ANWAR)
|:: Job Description|
Case No/Job Title:
|F4-35/2012-R [ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (MALE) (POLITICAL SCIENCE) ]|
|DEFENCE/F.G. COLLEGES DIRECTORATE OF F.G. EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS(CANTT/GARRISON)|
|To teach the students at Inter/ Degree classes and any other duties assigned by the Head of the institution|
|Only male candidates are eligible|
Any relaxation, whether in Minimum or Maximum age limits).
|five (5) years general relaxation|
|Ph.D. Degree in the relevant subject with one year (1) post qualification teaching experience at College/ University level. OR M.Phil Degree in the relevant subject with three (3) years post qualification teaching experience at College/ University level. OR Second Class or Grade’C’ Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with five (5) years post qualification teaching experience at College/ University level|
|Maximum age for the candidates holding Ph.D. Degree shall be 38 years|