Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following Tenure Track Positions.
1. The Selection Board will consider all applications received and when necessary interview such candidates as it considers prime-facie most suitable for appointment. Selection Board decision in this regard shall be final.
2. Application Forms for the posts can be obtained from the Confidential
Branch, Registrar’s Office or can be downloaded from University website
(http://gcu.edu.pk/Forms/JobsForms.doc) on payment in UBL GCU, Branch
or a Bank Draft/Pay Order/Postal Order of Rs. 3000/- in favour of Treasurer,
GCU Lahore, should reach the Registrar’s Office on or before November
9th, 2012 through proper channel where-.ever necessary.
3. Incomplete or applications received after the due date shall not be considered.
4. NoTA/DA will be paid.
5. The University reserves the rights to increase/decrease the number of positions not to fill any position/withhold the appointment against any advertised position or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
6. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
7. Age relaxation can be given in exceptional cases.