F.No.1(4)Imp/2014-663 Islamabad, the 7th July, 2014
Subject:- GRANT OF ADHOC RELIEF ALLOWANCE-2014 ( 10% OF BASIC PAY AND INCREASE IN MEDICAL ALLOWANCE OF THE CIVIL EMPLOYEES OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
The President has been pleased to sanction with effect from 1st July, 2014 and till further orders, an Adhoc Relief Allowance-2014 @ 10% of basic pay to all the civil employees of the Federal Government as well as the civilians paid from Defence Estimates including contingent paid staff and contract employees employed against civil posts in Basic Pay Scales on standard terms and conditions of contract appointment.
- The amount of Adhoc Relief Allowance-2014:-
0 will be subject to Income Tax.
- will be admissible during leave and entire period of LPR except during extra ordinary leave.
- will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of Pension/gratuity and recovery of House Rent.
- will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/deputation abroad.
- will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them had they not been posted abroad.
- The term “Basic Pay” for the purpose of Adhoc Relief
Allowance-2014 will also include the amount of the personal pay granted on account of annual increment(s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales.
- The President has further been pleased to sanction 20% increase
in Medical Allowance to employees in BPS-1 to 15 in the following mariner:
|BPS||Existing Rate||Revised Rate|
|1 to 15||Rs.1,000/-||Rs.1,200/-|
- The above Adhoc Relief Allowance-2014 and Medical Allowance
shall be accommodated from within the budgetary allocation for the year 2014-15 by the respective Ministries/Divisions/Departments and no supplementary grants would be given on this account.
Click here to view/download in PDF format.