Future Global Leaders Fellowship 2019
Future Leaders Foundation
Deadline: 31 Jan 2019 (annual)
Study in: USA
Fellowship starts August 2019
The Future Global Leaders Fellowship annually selects the world’s top first-generation university students and, over the course of a 3-year program, primes them for induction into the Fortis Society – the world’s first private network of diverse leaders committed to one another’s success and to a better world.
Future Leaders Foundation in USA
Level/Field of study:
Leadership Training and Fellowship
Number of Awards:
Freshmen students who will be the first in their families to attend university and/or low-income students
All programme costs are covered the by the Future Leaders Foundation.
(1) Mentorship from world renowned professionals;
(2) Three-week Intensive leadership training;
(3) Funding and support for an internship abroad;
(4) Customized career advice and tools;
(5) Access to an influential international network – the Fortis Society
Applicants must be first-year university students and must fit the following eligibility criteria:
- First-Generation or Low-Income University Student – students who do not have a family history of higher education, or who come from a low-income background.
- Track Record of Academic Excellence – throughout high school and during the first months of the current school year.
- Proven Leadership Abilities – through self-started initiatives and ventures, or leadership in their schools or communities.
Applications are done online before 31 January 2019.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.futureleaders.org/about-the-fellowship/