Annual fiscal budget of Sindh province was presented in the assembly on 5th june 2017. The fiscal year 2017-18 budget was presented by chief minister and fiance minister of the Sindh Government Mr. Syed Murad Ali Shah. Total volume of the budget 2017-2018 is 1043 billion rupees. CM Sindh addressed in Sindhi language. Highlights of the budget are as follows
- Basic Pay Scale is Revised as per performed by the federal govt. in which adhoc relief allowance of 2010 @50% of the basic pay scales of 2008 has been merged in basic pay.
- An Adhoc Relief Allowance of [email protected]% has been given on revised Pay Scales 2017.
- An increase of 15% has been announced for Sindh Government pensioners.
- 50,000 jobs creation and new appointments will be performed on the vacant posts in year 2017-2018
- Regularization of 24,000 Lady Health Workers (LHWs)